Due to staffing shortages we are currently unable to accept new dogs for daycare or boarding. .
During the day your dog will play in daycare, because of this we require a temperament evauation before taking any new clients, as well as at least 2 days in daycare before boarding.
All evaluations are done strictly by appointment and require the dog to be here for 2 hours and are free of charge.
If your dog passes the evaliation and does well in daycare we can then schedule boarding.
At night your dog has his or her own special suite to lie down and sleep. Two dogs from the same family can room together in one of our larger suites.
$46.20 per night with check out by 11am on last day.
• Appropriately sized overnight room
• Comfortable PetCot© elevated beds
• Water at all times
• Food and water dishes
• Temperature controlled environment
• UV Purified Air System
• All outdoor potty times throughout the day and night
• Daily supervised group play
• Photos on Facebook
• Any medications or special accommodations needed
• Bedtime treats
Check out by 11am on day of pick up to avoid an additional daycare charge.
30% discount for the second dog from the same family in the same suite.